***Attention First Time Woodbury County Fair Campers***
The Woodbury County Fair has a waiting list for the 2014 Woodbury County Fair campgrounds.
If you are interested in being placed on the waiting list, please call the fair office at, 712-873-3707.
WOODBURY COUNTY FAIR CAMPING RULES
1. The following rules will be adhered to by all campers and after a warning or being a habitual violator, you may not be allowed back in the campground.
2. Camping fees from Monday-Sunday night:
A. $150.00 for campers in hook-up sites with electric and water
B. $25.00 for campers in designated primitive area
C. $6.00 for tent camping where no electricity or water hookup is provided
D. $5.00 per tent that is pitched with camper
E. $7.00 per day for any additional days prior to fair and after fair.
3. A maximum of two vehicles per camping space will be allowed in camping area. You MUST display your vehicle pass that will be affixed to the lower left side of your windshield of your vehicle by a Fair representative. These vehicles shall not drive to and from the livestock barns.
4. No pets are allowed on the fairgrounds.
5. No golf carts are allowed in the camping area unless authorized by the Woodbury County Fair Board of Directors.
6. Each person staying in the camper MUST have a season ticket or an exhibitor’s ticket upon checking into the campgrounds and MUST be listed on the registration form.
7. At least one adult MUST be present in each camping unit if occupied overnight.
8. Persons not registered above will not be allowed to remain in the camp overnight.
9. All trailers must back into sites. Not pull-in.
10. All livestock trailers will be left in the parking lot.
11. Visitors are asked to leave the camp area by 12 midnight.
12. Excessive noise will not be tolerated. Please be respectful of your neighbors in all ways, including language, children, etc. Quiet Time begins at 12:00 midnight.
13. Campers are asked to maintain the area assigned to them. Dumpsters will be provided. A dump station is located north of the camping area.
Questions may be directed to the Mgr./Sec. at the Fair Office or Fair Board Camping Committee.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR COOPERATION AND ENJOY CAMPING
WOODBURY COUNTY FAIR CAMPGROUNDS.